There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Only today (Sept. 23) / Sonible Smart Reverb $49.99

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Only today (Sept. 23) / Sonible Smart Reverb $49.99

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Use the code "SMART-REVERB-4999" in the PluginAlliance webshop today and the Sonible Smart Reverb, which is normally priced in the neighbourhood of $155, is yours for $49,99.

_

wst3

Re: Only today (Sept. 23) / Sonible Smart Reverb $49.99

Post by wst3 »

This looks really interesting! I've downloaded the demo...

Muziksculp

Post by Muziksculp »

No more reverbs for me, be they smart or dumb makes no difference to me.

I have so many of Reverbs to choose from already, but I end up using the same 2 or three of the ones I have. The rest are just decorative VSTs doing nothing. :D

Ashermusic

Post by Ashermusic »

Muziksculp wrote: Sep 23, 2021 5:46 pm No more reverbs for me, be they smart or dumb makes no difference to me.

I have so many of Reverbs to choose from already, but I end up using the same 2 or three of the ones I have. The rest are just decorative VSTs doing nothing. :D
+1.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I find I use a handful of reverb plugins most of the time, and as cool as this one might be, I don't think it adds anything significant to my tool box.

One thing I think is cool is the AI feature - we don't always agree, but it is very effective in reducing the mud. I'm going to spend a little more time with it because I think it could be a very helpful "teaching" tool.