There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

East West Forbidden Planet

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
trumpoz

East West Forbidden Planet

Post by trumpoz »

From their Facebook.

FORBIDDEN PLANET is a hybrid synth odyssey. The journey begins early 2022. Available first on ComposerCloud+. Sign up this Black Friday Week for just $19.99/month: https://www.soundsonline.com/composercloud

Already a subscriber? Upgrade to ComposerCloud+ at this price in your MyAccount page.

Stay tuned for exclusive sneak peeks of FORBIDDEN PLANET over the coming weeks!

So this was announced years ago, nicknamed Forgotten Planet, and finally announced as being released early 2022
Richard Linton

I'm just a guy who plays and writes music.

I suffer from G.A.S. - Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

Guy Rowland

Re: East West Forbidden Planet

Post by Guy Rowland »

trumpoz wrote: Nov 22, 2021 2:46 pm So this was announced years ago, nicknamed Forgotten Planet, and finally announced.
HOLY COW! I think this was first announced in the sixties. Could this be the longest ever product from announcement to market?

('Course, it's still not actually out yet....)

Scoredog

Post by Scoredog »

that's because it is forbidden on this planet.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

The words "odyssey" and "journey" seem so appropriate in this context.
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Topic author
trumpoz

Post by trumpoz »

Oh and me being an old fart in the EW world.... last week EW ran an ad hoc competition to guess what product was coming out by posting a starmap. I was the only person to guess correctly and have just won a years subscription to Composer Cloud Plus.

I have been interested in Forbidden Planet for a while. So it will be fun to sit and play through it.
Richard Linton

I'm just a guy who plays and writes music.

I suffer from G.A.S. - Gear Acquisition Syndrome.