There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Bunker Samples Intimate Viola “Iremia” has now been released (and it is indeed lovely)

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
doctoremmet

Bunker Samples Intimate Viola “Iremia” has now been released (and it is indeed lovely)

Post by doctoremmet »

UPDATE: this library now has a name (Iremia) and has been released. I posted the walkthough downthread.

100 pre-orders available for $39

Topic author
doctoremmet

Re: New (very nice imho) Bunker Samples Intimate Viola library available for pre-order

Post by doctoremmet »

https://payhip.com/b/loyHU

Link above

Specs:

Mic positions:
Inside
Super Close
Close
Mid
Far

Single articulations:

Sustains Normale ppp
Sustains Normale pp
Sustains Normale p

Sustains Con Sordino ppp
Sustains Con Sordino pp
Sustains Con Sordino p

Sustains Super Con Sordino ppp
Sustains Super Con Sordino pp
Sustains Super Con Sordino p

Bow pulses Con Sordino
Bow pulses Normale

Vibrato pulses Con Sordino
Vibrato pulses Normale

Rebow Con Sordino
Rebow Normale

Tremolo bursts Con Sordino
Tremolo bursts Normale

Tremolo fluctuations Con Sordino
Tremolo fluctuations Normale

Swells Normale 4 seconds
Swells Con Sordino 4 seconds
Swells Con Sordino tremolo 4 seconds

Swells Normale 3 seconds
Swells Con Sordino 3 seconds
Swells Con Sordino tremolo 3 seconds

Swells Normale 2 seconds
Swells Con Sordino 2 seconds
Swells Con Sordino tremolo 2 seconds

Swells Normale 1 second
Swells Con Sordino 1 second
Swells Con Sordino tremolo 1 second

There will also be many crossfadable patches with dynamic layers and user selectable effects.

Intimate Viola will contain minimum 3430 samples and will be about 14GB in size (uncompressed).

Available at the latest end September 2023.

thesteelydane

Re: New (very nice imho) Bunker Samples Intimate Viola library available for pre-order

Post by thesteelydane »

Thanks Doctor, really appreciate the recommendation! Pre-orders are now sold out, but there will be a good intro discount when it’s released.
Bunker Samples - rule breaking virtual instruments

Topic author
doctoremmet

Post by doctoremmet »

My pleasure Nicolaj. Happy that I was able to catch this during the pre-order phase. Can’t wait for it to release.

Topic author
doctoremmet

Post by doctoremmet »

Intimate Viola Iremia has seen an official release and is now generally available.

It is also glorious.

Demo’s sound great too Nicolaj. You did an amazing job. I congratulate you and hope you’ll sell a ton of these.

thesteelydane

Re: Bunker Samples Intimate Viola “Iremia” has now been released (and it is indeed lovely)

Post by thesteelydane »

Thanks Doc.

Here’s the website (and how about my new site design - now I just need to get the rest of page update too…)

And just so it’s clear, this will not be cheaper during Black Friday. In fact it won’t be this cheap again for a long time, the intro price really is a special one-off offer.

thesteelydane

Post by thesteelydane »

doctoremmet wrote: Nov 04, 2023 6:34 am Demo’s sound great too Nicolaj. You did an amazing job. I congratulate you and hope you’ll sell a ton of these.
Unfortunately sales are rather slow and I can not figure out why. Pre-orders gave me hope, because I’ve honestly never sold anything that fast before and I do think it’s a very good and useable product at a no-brainer price. But maybe that’s why…everyone who would be interested in this preordered. I hope that’s not the case. Anyway, please spread the word

Topic author
doctoremmet

Re: Bunker Samples Intimate Viola “Iremia” has now been released (and it is indeed lovely)

Post by doctoremmet »

Sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine there aren’t more interested potential buyers out there. Sometimes there are so many concurrent releases it seems people get distracted by all of it. I know I have been on occasion.

Keep at it. Maybe some well known composers with a bit of a following can do a demo track, or one of those DAWcast videos. I have no idea of course if such a thing would actually help drive sales. People like Martin Heidenreich, Chris (Implied Music) doing YT videos seem to have the kind of audience that would buy your new library?

thesteelydane

Post by thesteelydane »

Oh I’m on it….and I still waiting for KVR to approve the announcement, that always creates a spike. What would really help would be to be mentioned by the big industry mags, but so far I have only managed to get Sound on Sound to even look at my stuff.

thesteelydane

Post by thesteelydane »

Samuel Davies has taken Iremia for a spin, and he quite likes it. In fairness, I sent Samuel a review copy, but I don't do affiliate links and had no further communication with him until he published the review, so I do believe it's a fair review, even if I am biased...

thesteelydane

Post by thesteelydane »

Just a gentle reminder that intro price ends tomorrow December 10. The same goes for the Bunker Samples Black Friday sale with 50% off everything, and 10% extra discount when purchasing more than one product (Iremia excluded).

Here are a couple more really good reviews from Pete Calandra and SLR: