There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Reverb Foundry / Tai Chi (reverb)

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Reverb Foundry / Tai Chi (reverb)

Post by Piet De Ridder »

New from Reverb Foundry (developers of the respected HD-Cart): Tai Chi, what they call a "next generation ensemble character reverb". Personally, I immediately loose all interest reading that tag line (anything with 'next generation' in it, has me scurrying for the hills), but apparently, the reverb is indeed very good.

There's a demo available if you want to test it for yourself, and if you're interested in purchasing it and you already have a LiquidSonics product, you can request a voucher code from LiquidSonics — go here — which you can then apply to your purchase at Reverb Foundry. (Different companies, but same developer, that's why.) For example: I have Seventh Heaven Pro, so I requested a voucher (just out of curiosity) and it appears I can now buy Tai Chi for 25% off the current price. I'm not going to do it, but it's a nice thought that I can.

_