There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

New: Springendal for Omnisphere 2 by Triple Spiral Audio

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

New: Springendal for Omnisphere 2 by Triple Spiral Audio

Post by Jaap »

Springendal is an ambient soundset for Omnisphere 2 with 128 presets, 20 multis and created from 181 custom soundsources. This soundset is inspired by a beautiful area where I live (Springendal) and where I go very often with my little son. The ambience and experiences inspired me to create this soundset. This release is the first part as I will release early 2023 a follow up soundset called Mosbeek (a beautiful small river that runs through the Springendal area).

The soundset contains: 29 BPM ARP, 19 Bells and Vibes, 2 Bowed Colors, 9 Ethnic World, 5 Hybrid Organic, 6 Keyboards, 3 Organs, 14 Pads + Strings, 6 Synth Bass, 28 Textures Playable, 7 Textures Soundscape and 20 multis in STACK format.

Included in the purchase is also a Unified version , which is completely optional and is intended for users who like to work with and load soundsets in Pluginguru’s Unify.

Requirements: Omnisphere 2.8+ and 1GB free HD space

Springendal is available at the introduction price of €23.95 till 2 August (MSRP €29.95)