There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

It huffs and it puffs, but you don't have to pump - Bunker Halloween Sale

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
thesteelydane

It huffs and it puffs, but you don't have to pump - Bunker Halloween Sale

Post by thesteelydane »

Well, it's all in the image, so no need to waste your time with marketing fluff. I will however recount one tale about The Harmonium: A while back Siggi, an Icelandic film composer wrote me, insisting on getting my Paypal info so he could send me $20 - he had bought The Harmonium in a sale for $29, but found it to be so inspirational that he insisted on paying full price for it - probably the only time in my developer life that will ever happen, but there you go. Here's a track he wrote for an Icelandic TV show that is now in it's 3rd season, featuring just The Harmonium and a live cello.

And of course, Bunker Strings, the secret weapon of many film composers is also on sale, essentially back to intro pricing. And if you have none of these libs, The Halloween Bundle with all 3 for $99 is a crazy good deal!
Bunker Samples - rule breaking virtual instruments