Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
thesteelydane

Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Post by thesteelydane »

Hey folks

Just wanted to let you know I'm running a little Spring Sale over on Bunker Samples. Up to 42% off (most instruments are back to intro pricing) and ends April 19. But that's not all...

Back in the day, when the only two products I had was Bunker Strings Vol. 1 and The Harmonium, I stuck them together in a bundle (as any sane developer would...) and called it The Artist Bundle. It was quite popular, and I do think the gritty-ness of the strings goes quite well with the character of the harmonium. Then when new products came out I bundled those together instead, and discontinued the Artist Bundle.

Well, now that Bunker Strings Vol. 2 has been added, I'm pleased to re-introduce the Artist Bundle, which now consists of Bunker Strings Vol 1 + 2, The Harmonium and Gongster Loops (bonus!). It's a $187 value, and will sell for $129. But wait, as they used to say on TV, there's more...during the spring sale, the Artist Bundle is just $109! That's a hell of a deal, but ok, I'm biased.

Cheers,
Nicolaj

Bunker Samples - rule breaking virtual instruments

Topic author
thesteelydane

Re: The Artist Bundle is back + Spring Sale

Post by thesteelydane »

I've adjusted a few of the prices. The Artist Bundle is now just $99 (just a nicer number :), Bunker Strings Vol. 2 is now $49 and Bunker Strings Complete is $79.

Topic author
thesteelydane

Re: Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Post by thesteelydane »

Alright, I have extended the spring sale until April 30th! And the maximum available discount is 48%, so that's great, right?